Payment Information


Debit Card


You will be receiving an important notice regarding your debit card in the mail. Please make sure that Wyoming Child Support has your current address in order to receive this notice. 

To update your address, call 307-777-5300 or 888-570-9914.

To View Payment History

The new Child Support Self Service Portal provides online services for custodial and non-custodial parents which is available 24/7 (except for periods when maintenance is necessary).  Call the State Disbursement Unit at (888) 570-9914 or (307) 777-5300. 

To view your payment history go to

Did I receive a payment?

Call the State Disbursement Unit at (888) 570-9914 or (307) 777-5300. 


Where Should I Send Child Support Payments?

Send your child support payments to the State Disbursement Unit at the following address:

Wyoming Department of Family Services

State of Wyoming Disbursement Unit

2300 Capitol Avenue

Hathaway Bldg, Fifth Floor. Suite A

Cheyenne, WY 82002

To ensure proper credit, please write your Wyoming Child Support Case Number on your check or money order.